The forex (FX) or foreign exchange is the process of changing one currency into another currency for commerce, trading, or tourism. It is a global marketplace where a network of buyers and sellers, like individuals, companies, and central banks, transfer currency between each other at an agreed price. Currencies trade against each other as exchange rate pairs.
The forex market has one of the largest liquid asset markets in the world because it brings on a lot of buyers and sellers to trade currencies with the aim of earning profit.
There are three different types of forex market:
- Spot forex market: the physical exchange of a currency pair. It takes place at the exact time and location the trade is settled.
- Forward forex market: a contract is agreed to buy or sell a set amount of a currency at a specified price to be settled at a set date in the future.
- Future forex market: a legally bound contract is agreed to buy or sell a set amount of a given currency at a set price and date in the future.
So why is forex trading so sought after by many individuals and businesses?
There are many reasons why millions of traders think this market is beneficial for them. Here are some of the following perks of forex trading:
- Forex markets are open five days a week; 24 hours a day. The reasons for these long hours are because forex transactions are completed between both parties (buyer and seller) usually over the counter rather than through a central exchange. Also because forex is a global market; its trading hours need to adjust to different time zones. The forex market has no central marketplace meaning there is no established centralized exchange. Thus, the prices in forex change constantly.
- As mentioned before, the forex market has the highest liquidity in the market in the world. There are millions of buyers and sellers looking to make a trade at any time to make a profit. For example, in just a day, trillions of dollars of currency are converted by individuals, companies, and banks.
Does this peak your interest in trying out the forex market and be a trader? Do you want to earn a big profit through forex but don’t know how? Worry not! Trade & Train is a site to help you introduce and guide you in trading in the forex market.
Trade & Train offers the Essential Trading Program to help you develop skills in trading forex, commodities, and global indices. This program will let you gain the knowledge and confidence to commence trading by following a step by step plan developed by the Team. A 2-day live online training; it helps rookies advance to become an intermediate trader. The training highlights key elements of trading and makes sure that all traders have a clear understanding before moving on to the next step.
Once you have successfully fulfilled the training program, you are eligible for 30 day full access to The Live Traders Club where you can implement the skills and techniques that you have learned on the 2-day intensive training. These skills include:
- Finding relevant trading opportunities
- Picking the right broker for your trading account size and needs
- Finding quality patterns through simplified chart analysis
- Safeguarding your trading to stop you from blowing up your account
Trade & Train believes that the best way to develop skills is by being shown and explained how to do something, followed by directly implementing it.
Other programs include:
- Live trading sessions, where you can watch market analysis along with a detailed breakdown of each chart & explanation why the Trade and Train team will be trading that particular asset class,
- Interact with experts and receive advice and guidance on your trading strategy on a daily basis,
- Live updates and strategic trade recommendations via a private Telegram group.
For more information visit the Trade & Train website at www.tradeandtrain.com or through their social media sites at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Forexandfitness/ and Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thelivetradersclub/ to get some insights on the programs they offer.